ComDef 2016 Research and Development Conference - February 9-10
Building on the successful ComDef 2015, where 35 nations participated with the United States in a lively and informative presentation and Q&A format, ComDef returns to Washington, DC in the Springtime to provide further insight, discussions and networking for government, military, academia and industry with a more strategic emphasis. The goals for the upcoming ComDef 2016 R&D Conference are as follows:-
- Understand how US Research and Development Policy is generated and implications for each Service.
- How the US Government assesses R&D. What tools are now needed?
- How do we make procurement more flexible and agile to incorporate swift moving technologies?
- If commercial technology R&D now outspends defense R&D, how will defense R&D barriers to entry be addressed?
- Network with colleagues with shared concerns
The program subject to changes in topics, speakers and schedule due to circumstances beyond the control of the organizers.
CANCELLATION/REFUND/LATE REGISTRATION POLICY I understand that there are no cancellations after Jan 15th, 2016. Cancellations prior to Jan 15th will incur a 20% administration charge. Registrations after February 8th, 2016 will incur a $50 onsite fee. Substitutions are possible at any time.